Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Om

This weekend a bunch of guys and me, we simply packed our bags and took for a weekend to lots of sun, sandy beaches and bikini clad babes. We got all of that and some brilliant pics that I shall put online soon and I saw my first topless woman. Funnily enough, that and all the scantily clad women, who were absolute bombshells, did not even make the least difference to me.
Gah…guess I am a goner!

Oh..by the way, visit Om beach in Gokarna if you can!
Incident, our annual cul-fest starts today, but strangely I am not looking forward to it.

5 comments:

DuhGodess said...

Om beach in Gokarna is da bomb... Heard shitloads about the undiscovered magnificence of the beaches and the babes...
Glad you had a good time. And no you're not a goner. It just goes on to show, that general preference, for that which is external appeases, you not. Which i think is a fabulous developement for your kind of species. : )

If I tell ya, I'll have to kill ya said...

shit man...all the younger men are headed to goa it seems...first vaibhav, now u...who the hell is going to post??

anyway...i've tagged u...drop by the blog to find out what its all about.

and stop whining and being depressed. college fests are a great occasion to get stoned and take incriminating snaps of ur self :-))))))

Safari Al said...

@duhgodess: ok i guess it is all a matter of perspective. the glass is either half full or half empty. but hell ther is no spoon.

@iffitellya...: been very very busy. will post soon. promise. will check out the tag as soon as possible. and please will you marry me???

LadyParadox said...

i also want to go on a holiday! :( all you buggers who went to gokarna... happy for you! was wanting to curse... but not anymore. sigh!!

Safari Al said...

@laadyparadox: thanks for droppping by. if you ever needa guided tour around gokarna drop me a line. :)