Thursday, December 29, 2005

Leave of absence.

I am leaving to college tonight. Back to the grind and the pain of academics and other things. I don't want to but I don't have a choice. And someday I have to start earning.


I really need to get my life back on track. My acads are fucked and there is little hope. I am taking a leave of absence from blogging for a couple of months. To study and to bring balance to the force. Yeah...right...the force.

Here's wishing all of you a very Happy New Year


And, those of you who pray to God, put in a word for me, will ya?

3 comments:

Tabula_Rasa said...

Have a smashing New year...

hope and love said...

happy new year..!
work hard.. and hope for the best..
:))
hugs..

silverine said...

Happy New Year Safari Al. Gonna miss you. Best of luck with the studies.