Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hmm...

I am pretty sure at some point in life everyone has been confronted with a situation that seem…well…strange. I really can’t find a word that succinctly describes what I want to describe so I will just call it strange. The states of things that I refer to are thus.

a.) You know you have been taken for a ride, it’s unfair and you landed the bad end of the deal.
b.) There are ways to get back but you simply won’t do it because that is compromising your own principles and you will on no account resort to that.
c.) Everyone around is pretty happy, things are hunky-dory for them and you know that they played dirty.
d.) You are twenty and you are in college at a point of time where you know you can make a change but you know the world will kill you if you try to.

So, you know you are going to get fucked. So, might as well, lie down and enjoy it.

God…I hate this relative grading. Thank you, dear lecturers of ‘Ye Olde NITK’ for screwing my life. Gracias!


P.S: Not only, grading. Everything.

No comments: