Sunday, April 29, 2007

Read this!

I know the readership of this blog is pretty low and non-existent, but yet, I will make a small request to all you people who read this blog. So here goes...



I am attempting to compile a little book of sorts of stuff that people have written. Anything that you have written or read somewhere that other folks would like to read, please send them to me. Everything is good and you are free to be politically incorrect and rude. Just drop me a mail a bluebarnacle[at]gmail[dot]com. If you are from NITK, then all the better - write something about your memories here - no holds barred. 





Take care and play safe.



Subbu.





Powered by ScribeFire.

5 comments:

Horatio said...

hey Safari Al
haven't heard from you for a long long time

Safari Al said...

Hey. Was on vacation. Just got back

Horatio said...

yes u havent met me got to know about your blog in livejournal from good old ksp. Think u know him. Ever since that a great fan of ur blogs.

Safari Al said...

Oh ok. KSP. Cool!
Thanks man!

Nanga Fakir said...

What specifically is this book going to be like? Anthology of random writings by fellow college mates? If yes, count me in!