Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wednesday's coming.

Yes...before you tell me, that was an attempted play on the famous song by Lynrd Skynrd. I can also see you groaning you rear off. But, please do bear with me. Or, beer.

Ok, dude...! I'll stop!

Yet another Valentine's day looms around the corner as Hutch (Vodafone owns it now) tries to get to me to take advantage of their Value-added services(VAS) and send either roses or play a song for my loved one. Tell him/her, (Hutch does not believe in discriminating based on sexual preference) how much I love them.

Thing is that I do not have sufficient balance to take advantage of all these nifty offers. Who wouldn't want to send flowers sitting in boring math class to one's girlfriend/boyfriend/spouse/whatever???


Sigh...I am also single. It is a record! 21 consecutive Valentine's day.

/*takes a bow*/

4 comments:

N A R I YA L C H U T N E Y said...

Don't worry , you can join the gang of Chronic Bachelors . Airtel is not that bad too on Valentines Day .They say "Valentine par kyun rahein akele. Ab milen apne valenine ko . Dail karein 698XXXX(F,21) , 678XXXX(F,23)@ Rs.3/min" . Nice day and way to promote the Value Added Services among Chronic Bachelors is it :) ?

Safari Al said...

It sure is value for money...at just 3min a call.


Hutch charges 6/min....!!!


*them evil highwaymen*

Lalbadshah said...

Your record never existed. I'm 23.

Nanga Fakir said...

"Lynyrd Skynyrd" is the correct spelling and not Lynrd Skynrd...too many typos spoil the post!