Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Yesterday figures in the top ten of the worst days of my life. I got two rejects from jobs that I really wanted. Then I asked this really sweet girl out for dinner and guess what...I GOT REJECTED.

I am currently waiting for my body to start rejecting my internal organs one by one.

Please do leave a white lilly on my grave.







PS: I have a job but I dunno if it will be interesting. And if you work on random number generators or know someone who does please let me know. I need some help. Drop me a mail at bluebarnacle[at]gmail.com

5 comments:

Shankar said...

it happens

White Knight said...

chill subbu. when u have reached rock bottom there is no place to go, but up. so things will perk up soon.

Safari Al said...

god knows. no hopes though...

ego said...

Bollocks!

Chill maccha, looks like you've been granted another chance to explore more. So go do that!

And I will get back to you w.r.t random number generators.

Indus Creep said...

Subbu can i ask you out to coffee? Please don't say no.